Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We are still here:)



This is the back yard of my primary school, St. Christopher's. You can see Newman has left his mark there... We go here to walk and hang out and watch the GO trains go by, which Newman quite loves.












This is Newman at the Barks and Rec dog care centre... He's right in the back next to the red great dane painting in the back right corner. He had a great half hour with this pack of dogs... This was our visit to see if it would be a good fit for a half day a week for Newman - particularly for dog socialization. Too many vaccinations required to attend, so we're gonna find some dog friends in the neighborhood for the next few months.










Above is Dad having a snuggle with Newms...

Below and to the right is Gord from Gander... me and Newman walked down to the grocery store a few weeks ago and I tied him up outside while I went in for a few things. When I came out Gord and his partner Jaqueline were talking to Newman and petting him... we talked about Newfoundland and have made plans to get together for a drink sometime soon...












To the left is Meita, a good friend of Ailsa's - she got quite a crush on Newman at Ailsa's birthday party and so we did a small photo shoot:)


I started this blog in 2005 when Newman first arrived... I was fairly dilligent about posting... but in the last while we haven't kept up... Thanks to 2 dear friends who have been missing the blog and gave me a little nudge... I love doing this...

So, we are back... (a statement which is soo bloggish:) at least for a time.

Our latest of travels and fun...

Kate and Newman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home