Friday, February 15, 2008

Hannah and Brogan, February 15, 2008, 3 pups so far...



Hannah gave birth to her first little girl this afternoon around 12:30pm. The second little girl came at around 2:30pm, and the third, a little boy, came around 5:30pm. It's now 10pm, and the sense is that 3 is it... We'll see. Mama and kids are healthy, happy, eating very well, and Hannah seems quite relaxed. The baby with the red wool is first born, pink is second, and boy is wool-less at the moment.









































Here the three babies nurse together, around 9pm this evening...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hummel Family said...

I just stumbled acrossed your blog and I adore Newfies....how cool. I've had 3 newfs in my life and have had so much fun with them. Bekah was my last who passed away about 2 years ago and when I saw your pictures it made me want another newfy sometime soon. I'll be excited to watch your site.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home